Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hello World!

… well, I’ve finally done it!

I’ve got myself a public blog, why? I don’t know, but I’m sure it’ll keep me out of mischief. So, Hellooooooooooooooo World!

Over the next few months, I hope to post numerous recipes from pork and cabbage jiaozi to chili con carne soup, from moist chocolate cake to blondies, from focaccia to fresh pasta … well, you get the general gist of it. Most of them will be recipes that I’ve used time and time again, so do not be put off by some of the dates on the photos.

The process of blogging my recipes may take some time, so please be patient. I’m working my way through my metric measurements to ensure that the US volume conversion is dead on. That is, I want people from all over the World to be able to produce the same results, whichever measuring technique is used.

That’s it for now, I’m going to try and fix this page so it looks somewhat more presentable.

No comments:

Post a Comment