Sunday, September 5, 2010

Leave of Absence

Long gone are the days of me frittering my time away, doing nothing in particular but procrastinating experimenting in my kitchen. My blog entries will slow down and dimish for the next few weeks. There are two reasons for this:
  • When I first started this blog, I had lots of recipes from my private blog, which were already written up. I've been adding one entry per day, but this will slow down from this point onwards. I now have to work on new experiments, before blogging about them.
  • On June 1st, I took up a project with allrecipes.com and I’m currently working 40 hours a week.
This working malarkey is seriously cutting into my procrastination time in the kitchen, but I’m thoroughly enjoying it. It’s absolutely ideal - I’m working remotely, so I can procrastinate, do household chores/other activities in between.

I’d like to tell you that my blog entries will be quite sporadic until the end of December, so please bear with me.

Until my next entry, have fun in the kitchen, cook a lot, eat a lot and laugh a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment